Ok, so this is where I get a bit fangirl stalkerish, but the issue I am going to talk about deserves some recognition. Just take a good, long look at the photo montage below. Take your time...I'll be waiting for you at the bottom.
When BB and I talk about Benedict, the end of the conversation always ends with:
"How are amazing are his hands?.......ohhhh....his hands!"
or words to that effect.
Now there aren't many men who have more beautiful hands than this. I wish I had such slender and long fingers because, apart from being droolingly gorgeous to look at, they are very useful. They are good for:
- playing musical instruments,
- fishing things out of long jars,
- forcing into jammed drawers to prise them open,
- touch typing,
- handling heavy bowling balls,
- hiding things in the palm of your hand,
- winning the 'How may Party Ring biscuits can you fit on your finger?' competition,
- fishing for burned pieces of toast in the toaster,
- dragging that stray cash from the bottom of a trouser pocket
- and actually fitting into those disposable latex gloves.
Ok, I'm waffling now, but what else can you say about something so perfect? I just think that BenMaBeb's hands should get a bit of recognition.
Bit of trivia: In October 2010, Benedict had a cycling accident and injured one of his GORGEOUS hands :( Thankfully, it was only minor. (Breathes a sigh of relief)