We are the Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Society - or BCAS (which is pronounced Beecass, not B-C-A-S). This is a highly esteemed organistion with two founding members - BB and HAN. We are not the average fangirl stalkers mind.... oh no. We do have other things in our lives apart from stalking a certain someone, but it should be recognised that Mr Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch deserves some recognition for his AWESOMENESS and general gobsmacking acting. We can't promise that we will blog all the time, but hopefully keep up with the latest Cumberbatch gossip as well as our reviews and ramblings. If you feel you are a worthy Cumberbatch supporter, feel free to subscribe, comment and input into the newly founded shrine for this amazing actor. Cheers.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sherlockian Quotes Episode Two - The Blind Banker

John Watson: “I don’t have the shopping”
Sherlock: "Why not?”
John Watson: “Because I had a row with the chip and pin machine – or rather, it sat there and I shouted abuse at it”

Sherlock: "I sent them a message”

John Watson: Its password protected
Sherlock: "In a manner of speaking, it took me less than one minute to guess the password. It’s not exactly Fort Knox.”

John Watson: “Yes, when you said we were going to the bank…”

Sherlock: "This is my friend, John Watson”
Sebastian (Bank Guy): “Friend?”
John Watson: “Colleague”

Sherlock: "Flying all the way round the world, twice in a month?”
Sherlock: "Its not a trick”
Sherlock: "No, I was just chatting with your secretary, she told me”
John Watson: “You didn’t ask his secretary did you?”

John Watson: “It’s the only explanation of all of the facts”
Sherlock: "Wrong, it’s one explanation of some of the facts”

Sherlock: "Would you like me to carry on?”
John Watson: “No its fine, we get th – “
Sherlock: "Well I might as well finish, I’ m nearly at the end of my list.”

John Watson: “I thought all bankers were supposed to be heartless bastards

DI Dimmock: “And the bullet – ?“
Sherlock: "Went through the open window.”

Sherlock: "there aren’t many Van Coons in the phone book – TAXI!”

Sherlock: "I’ve just locked my keys in my flat
Lady: “DO you want me to buzz you in?”
Sherlock: "Yeah! – And can I use your balcony?”

John Watson: “He was being threatened, and not by the gas board”

Sherlock: "This investigation might move a bit quicker if you took MY WORD AS GOSPEL”

John Watson: “Why do they die Sherlock?”

Sherlock: "The world is run if codes and ciphers, John”

Sherlock: "I need to ask for some advice”
John Watson: “What?”
Sherlock: " You heard me John, I’m not saying it again.”

Sherlock: "I said could you pass me a pen?”
John Watson: “What? When?
Sherlock: "About an hour ago”
John Watson: “You didn’t notice I’d gone then?”

Sherlock: "He’s killed another one”

Sherlock: "You have seen the ballistics report?”
DI Dimmock:  (nod)
Sherlock: "And I take it the shot wasn’t fired from his gun?”
DI Dimmock: “No”

Sherlock: "It’s not what they say, its what they brought back in their suitcases.”
John Watson: “And you don’t think duty free”

Sherlock: "Remind me, when was the last time it rained?”

Sherlock: "Do you leave your windows open when you go on holiday?”

John Watson: “ME Sherlock, in court, on Tuesday. THEY’RE GIVING ME AN ASBO”

DI Dimmock: “Your friend – “
John Watson: “Please, say whatever you want and I am 100% behind you.”
Di Dimmock: “He’s an arrogant sod”
John Watson: “Well that was mild.”

Sherlock: "Oh stupid, STUPID! Obvious. He’s still here.”

John Watson: “I’m Sherlock Holmes, I work alone because no one can compete with my MASSIVE INTELLECT.”

Sherlock: "Forget about your court date”

Sherlock: "What are you thinking? The pork or the pasta?”

Sherlock: "I don’t eat when I’m working, digestion slows me down.”

Sherlock: "Maybe these two went to the same Chinese tattoo parlour.  Or maybe, I was telling the truth”

Sherlock: "This is not just a gang, it’s a cult”

Sherlock: "Careful, some of those skulls are over 200,000 years old, have a bit of respect……Thank You.”

Mrs Hudson: “Are we collecting for charity Sherlock? “

Sherlock: "It’s got to be a book they both own”
John Watson: “ Oh, great. Well, that wont take too long.”


DI Dimmock: “Is there anything else I can do?…to assist you I mean.”
Sherlock: "Some silence now would be great.”

John Watson: “Actually, I’ve got a date. Its where two people who like each other go out and have fun.”
Sherlock: "Where are you going?”
John Watson: “Cinema.”
Sherlock: "Oh dull. Boring. Predictable.”

John Watson: (Whispering) “While I’m trying to… WHILE I’M TRYING TO GET OFF WITH SARAH.”

Sarah: “Is it just me or is anyone else starving?”
Sherlock: (to himself) “oh god...”

Sherlock: "A hairpin, worth 9 million pounds”
John Watson: “Why so much”
Sherlock: "It depends who owned it”

No comments: